Lovely Quotes

A closed mouth gathers no foot. - My Dad

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. - My Mom

I’ll lift you and you lift me and we'll both ascend together. - John Greenleaf Whittier

If you ever get lonely you just go to the record store and visit your friends. - Penny Lane

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom. – Anais Nin

This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness. - Dalai Lama

When the student is ready, the master appears. - Buddhist Proverb

Whatever you look for in others tends to rise to the surface. - Unknown

If you’re smilin with the cosmos the motherfuckin cosmos is smiling back at ya. - Chris Robinson

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful. - Buddha


June 29, 2012

Starting Anew...

Have you ever done something you really wish you wouldn't have?  Yeah, me too. I just spent almost 3 years doing it.


Another thing I did was deleting all the posts that were already on this blog.  I started it in like early 2011 or something and I had a bunch of really funny crap on here, I mean, like make you laugh your ass off funny.  But after making some changes in my life, I thought the old posts were going to remind me of a time I'm in the process of totally forgetting.  Turns out they wouldn't have.  They would have just made me laugh, because, like I said, shit was ridiculously funny.


So here I am, starting anew, being all kinds of funny again and thoroughly enjoying myself.  I have a fantastic life.  I am a very cool girl with a wonderful outlook on life and all the good things to show for it. Practically perfect in every way...like Mary Poppins.  Not me, but my life.


I am my biggest cheerleader.  Well maybe not my biggest.  That would be my Mom.  Oh, and my Dad. And of course my 3 older brothers.  Wow, can't forget all my amazing friends...sheesh, and truthfully the entire universe, which perpetually shows me kindness, love, and support.


Speaking of support...I've taken up yoga and have been walking and working out and I've lost a few lbs, which I am very happy about, so I need a new bra...hence the support segway (which is actually spelled "segue" by the way - I know, right?)


I am a huge fan of segways and I will probably do one at the end of each of my posts, simply because that's just how I roll.


Happy Friday to you.



1 comment:

  1. So happy to have you back!! Keep blogging. I need a good laugh a few days a week:)

    ReplyDelete